Shabby Miss Jenn

December 3, 2013

First Trip to the Park

Yes, I’m playing catch-up - always.  I wanted to post these pictures, even though this happened waaaaay back in September!  

The girls didn’t quite know what to think about the park but they caught on quickly and eventually they were smiling and laughing and enjoying the swings and slide.  

firsttriptopark-1

firsttriptopark-2

firsttriptopark-3

This guy is rarely still long enough for me to snap a photo but I made him stop for at least one!

firsttriptopark-4

G wasn’t walking on her own yet but she was really loving all the bars to hold onto so she could move around independently.  She was adamant about doing lots all on her own.

firsttriptopark-5

firsttriptopark-6

firsttriptopark-7

firsttriptopark-8

firsttriptopark-9

firsttriptopark-10

firsttriptopark-11

We have since ventured out to a few different parks and they love it!  Especially E, who at first is wary but then, once she realizes all the stuff she can do, she is in heaven!  She loves to climb and go down the slides.  G loves to swing and could do that forever.  Now that she’s walking though I think I’ll be chasing after both of them! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope things are going better for you all. I love your story!! Praying for smooth days, and strong attachments!!we can't wait for an update, I REALLY hope things are looking up. If not, please know people care and are thinking of youand your family!!

    ReplyDelete